Separate Apartment on Private Property
Room with a View
Room with a View
Studio Bedroom: King or twin bed with full en-suite bath and separate shower. Kitchenette with microwave, toaster, kettle, fridge and sink.
Lounge/TV area and French doors that open to private veranda along the full length of the room. Glorious views of the lagoon, the town and the mountains beyond.
Room on the Courtyard
Courtyard Bedroom: Queen bedroom with French doors opening to courtyard. En suite shower and toilet. Separate entrance via outside courtyard.
What comes, when it comes, will be what it is.
• Fabulously positioned to enjoy the best of Knysna views and access • Private Jacuzzi hot tub with outside lounge area and braai/bbq area for alfresco dining
• Kitchenette • Wifi • DSTV • Off street parking
SOME MORE INFORMATION
3 Minute walk to the closest beach and safe bay for swimming, walking, sunbathing and water sports
5 Minute walk to popular East Head Cafe for delicious meals and wonderful views
10 Minute drive to the centre of town for restaurants, shopping and activities
Glorious views of the lagoon, the twinkling lights of Knysna town and the mountains beyond
WHAT IS INCLUDED
• Housekeeping by arrangement • Bathroom Amenities • Coffee and tea provisions • wifi • DSTV
WHERE IS IT
9 Horizon Road, The Heads, Knysna
A quiet location and tranquil setting only a 3 minute walk to the beach, the lagoon for water activities and swimming and great restaurants 1 block away. A short drive (10 minutes) or cycle to the centre of town for shopping, restaurants and activities. North facing to maximize on the warm sunlight while enjoying incredible views.
Activities in the local area…
- Beach access and sunset cruising on board private speed boat (pre-book for availability)
- Walk to Restaurants including famous East Head Café
- Viewpoints and Coneyglen beach and picnic spot within 1 kilometre
- Local golf bookings
- 10 Minutes drive to town center, shopping, eating and Waterfront precinct